Keeping A Steady Pace
As this semester is nearing its end, homework is piling up and my mind is checking out towards Christmas break. However, I have been able to reflect back on this past semester and really see God's hand in my life. Isn't it truly incredible how God is in the details of our lives? I am so grateful for a loving God who knows what is best for me and wants it for me.
As I listened in church today, I heard a verse that really stood out to me. The verse was Mosiah 4:27, which reads "And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order." It stood out to me because that is one of the things that I feel I have learned a lot about this semester. I have learned to only worry about what I can control and only focus on what I can actually do. This semester has helped me to learn my limits and understand the extent of what I can do, while leaving the rest in God's hands and for the most part, it has all worked out.
I feel so blessed to have the scriptures to learn from and to bless my life. I'm grateful for a loving God who understands my weaknesses and helps me with them. The Gospel is truly incredible and so very true. I can never say that I have not been exceedingly blessed. God really cares and He is in the details of our lives. He is always there for us and will never, ever leave us alone.
As I listened in church today, I heard a verse that really stood out to me. The verse was Mosiah 4:27, which reads "And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order." It stood out to me because that is one of the things that I feel I have learned a lot about this semester. I have learned to only worry about what I can control and only focus on what I can actually do. This semester has helped me to learn my limits and understand the extent of what I can do, while leaving the rest in God's hands and for the most part, it has all worked out.
I feel so blessed to have the scriptures to learn from and to bless my life. I'm grateful for a loving God who understands my weaknesses and helps me with them. The Gospel is truly incredible and so very true. I can never say that I have not been exceedingly blessed. God really cares and He is in the details of our lives. He is always there for us and will never, ever leave us alone.

Comments
Post a Comment